Explore Bucharest in 1 day for 29€ **
With a population of 2 milion people, known for its wide, tree-lined boulevards, Bucharest is Romania's largest city and capital, a bustling metropolis that never rest, a city that can be enjoyed fully for at least 8 months a year. Perfect for active families, friends, bachelor/bachelorette groups or small incentive groups.
Experience Bucharest and its surrounding must-see areas on this 1-day private tour with an expert guide. We will start with a refreshing sightseeing, after we tick the most important landmarks of the city. We end the day tasting the goodness of the Romanian cuisine.
1. We will start our grand tour with The Palace of Parliament. Guinness Book registers this place as the second largest building in the World, after the Pentagon – with a floor area of 330,000 sqm – and the third in the world as volume, with 2,550,000 m3.
2. After the Palace guided tour, we will visit and relax a little in the Cismigiu Gardens, one of the most beautiful parks in Bucharest, located opposite the City Hall and adjacent to one of the most beautiful boulevards- Regina Maria.
3. Then comes a stop in Revolution Square –one of the most important squares of the city. It is surrounded by emblematic buildings such as: Hilton Hotel, The Romanian Athaeneum, The National Museum of Art. Before lunch we make a stop at University Square, a symbolic place in the history of Romania and the most central point of the city. Here we see the National Theater and many important buildings of this capital.
4. Lunch in a tradional Romanian restaurant in the old town, the most popular area of the city. While the Old City thankfully survived Ceaușescu’s grandiose 1980s plan to raze much of old Bucharest and build a new Socialist capital, the area devolved into something of a slum. Ceaușescu had little use for the historic core, and many of the crumbling older buildings were used to house the impoverished Roma minority.
5. After lunch we continue our journey at Village Museum, one of the world's most interesting ethnographical parks in open air, founded in 1936. Here you can see 50 complete homesteads, churches, windmills and even sunken houses from rural Romania. On the way there we will have a stop at the The Arch of Triumph, a 27 m high monument, inaugurated on 1st December 1936, which celebrates the union of Romanian provinces.
7. Delicious dinner
You have already fallen in love with this city? Would you like to see more of Romania in a relaxed way? Then you are in the right place,Transylvania"> find out here the prices and details of tours within Romania
This is a Getway Tour which means you pay at enrollment 0% deposit from the total price and the difference at arrival. To find more information about Getway Tours visit here.
|Price / pers.||157||104||77||60||49||41||35|
|No. pers.||Price / pers.||Total group|
|Flexibility to change booking|
|Flexibility to change persons|
|Free photo album|
Make reservation at least 1 month before the tour and get a 15% discount!
For other languages than English please let us know, and additional cost may apply.
For more than 8 people you get a special price, please fill in the order form and let us know.
* Please note that the tour must be arranged at least 7 days in advance.
**The price is for a group of 8 people if reservation is made at least 1 month prior to arrival.