Dare to be our Guest
The monastery is located in a corner of the specific nature of the Dobrudja region. The courtyard is like a palace garden with particularly beautiful, active palm trees, flowers and peacocks.
The monastic establishment from Saon was initially built in 1846 as a cell. It was built by the monks that had left the Celic-Dere Monastery. The Windmill, peacocks and the ostriches, the tiny zoo by the exit (next to outside toilets) is a must see! It is also very famous for the special wines and a beautiful place to visit.